Monday, November 16, 2009

Who hates kissing men with rough skin??

Lately I've had the worst burns/rashes from making out with guys who have really rough skin....even after they've shaved it's still rough...and don't get me started on kissing men with stubble/beards....ugh!!


Am I alone on this? Maybe I'm too picky, 'cos I love making out with them...it's just the burns afterwards that I could do without!:)|||you have a gun doesn't mean you are going to kill ! Rough skin or not is not the issue, its the way how they do it ! if they are gentle enough and genuine care about you, they should 'handle' you like a precious germ !





tell them [ or show them by putting on a little resistant or hesitation ] your feeling n how you like to be treated, if they are man enough they should know what to do, or else dump them !|||I hate it... Matter of fact I hate it so much, I have never tried...|||Hey you know men have beards. You can go kiss on Grissley Adams with a full beard if you think his facial hair will be softer, or better Asain men, Latin men and Native American men don't have that much facial hair.


You could try them for boyfriends.|||I love my man to have a little stubble... you just have to go about it differently. You don't have to be cheek to cheek to make out...|||IDK have you tried lip balm.NO i'm not talking about chapstick but there is one out there on the market that cost about $5 that helps out with the irritation

No comments:

Post a Comment