Monday, November 16, 2009

Question About Dry Skin..?

So, I have really bad dry skin. However, my friend suggested that when I shower that I not use a soap on the very dry areas. However, she advised me to wash areas that were prone to odor/bacteria. Such as: my feet, underarms etc. My question is.. is this sanitary? I have tried every soap known to man, but I still get horrible little rashes. My doctor has said that I have atopic dermatitus, however it is not a severe case but I still get unsightly rashes. Is my regimen hygienic and is there a chance that it will cause problems with my skin? Thanks in advance.|||I dont think that u should worry about it not beng santary once the skin heals youll be able to use soap again on your dry spots just make sure u use lotion so your dry skin will heal faster. Try not to use as hot of water in the shower because the hot water will make ur skin dry because it absorbes the moisture and when u get out of the shower put loton on to!!!!!!!!!!





DONT SCRATCH UR DRY SKIN OR IT MAY BLEED!!!!!!!!!!!|||Most soaps wash away the oils produced by the skin that normally serve to prevent drying. Using a soap substitute such as aqueous cream helps keep the skin moisturized. You can find it online.|||i had a rash on my face, until my daughter told me to put lotion on after Every shower, it's cleared up--------- this place has Great Soap (read her story) www.oldwestsoapcompany.com

No comments:

Post a Comment