Friday, November 20, 2009

Home-made remedies to cure eczema?

I have pretty bad eczema sometimes. It's basically a bad irritated skin rash. I have prescribed medicinal cream (mometasone I think) but it's in a very small jar and isn't meant to be used much - even on large rashes. I also have a really good natural moisturizer (Glysomed) and I really recommend that for dry, cracked skin but it doesn't do much on my eczema and I have it pretty bad but not enough to break out the medicine. So got any tips or homemade recipes to cure eczema? Anything will help thanks I don't think I can stand the itching any longer!|||Hello, Skittles. The best remedy that works for my eczema is the cream and spray from http://www.champori.com It is natural (herbal) and free of steroids. It is - I am sure - home-made. Try it; it also comes with money back guarantee so there is nothing to lose.


Best,


Bernadette|||The source below may help with eczema treatment.|||My girlfriend has ezcema, and she uses a product


called "DERMAREST" ezcema medicated lotion.


She says it works pretty good for her.


Also, try taking a good quality Vitamin A


supplement bought at a health food store.


This will help the overall quality of your skin.


Just make sure you follow the dosage req.'s-----


too much Vitamin A over time can be harmful.


I wish you the best!!!|||A home remedy that is good is Crisco...





A doctor remedy they prescribed me that is very good was Desodine... because everything else they have ever given me has burned the life out of me.. But this Desodine works almost immediately as soon as it gets soaked in your skin.. I really reccommend it.. No burning or anything..|||the best thing that you have to do is to keep away from a lot of things. consider these tips:





- Keep the skin moist by using an all natural moisturizer


- Take a short, cool, shower and bath.


- Use soap sparingly.


- Don't be abrasive, avoid scrubbing the skin.


- Avoid detergents, cleansers and solvents.


- Cool it off, keep temperature a few degrees lower to keep the skin moist.


- Avoid to much alcohol.


- Choose unscented skin care products.


- Watch out diet and have balanced diet with fruits and vegetables.


- Avoid smoking and alcohol drinking


- Avoid scratching the affected area.


- Keep fingernails short.


- Try not do things and activities that can make you sweat.


- Wear clothes that are loose and with cotton and soft fabric





for more tips to prevent eczema flares visit http://www.skinoriginal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment