Monday, November 16, 2009

Skin allergy - below lower lip?

i have a skin allergy below my lower lip and is itchy and red. my dermatologist told me it was caused by food particles stuck in my braces which i wasn't able to brush off completely. she advised me to use travoderm used for rashes, etc. and colloid cream afterwards to get rid of the red marks and make my skin clear like my fair skin is. it has been three weeks and still my allergy is there. help! i'm sometimes wondering if acid or drooling in my sleep is the culprit. has this happened to anyone? how did you get rid of it and what did you use to clear the redness and make the skin tone go back to normal? thank you!|||I have never had braces so this is a total guess. Do you have an allergy to laytex? Perhaps your right about the drooling and if you have rubber bands on your braces maybe they are the problem. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment