Friday, November 20, 2009

What can i used for pimples if i have sensitive skin?

i have sensitive skin and i have tried proactiv for my pimples and it worked for awhile. then i had excessive peeling and rashes on my face. i dont have lots of pimples but i break out on my cheeks and chin often. i think it might be the benzoyl peroxide in the proactiv and other things i have tried, they all contain it. does anyone have any alternatives? thanks|||Walgreens





70% Isopropyl Alcohol with Wintergreen and Lanolin Derivative





Its a first aid antiseptic It doesn't dry out your face. Its like a $1.50 each and all you need is a tissue. Poor onto tissue and wipe your face. It will dry out the current sores, remove the oils from your face and it smells nice.





My hubby and Teen use it and it is amazing at how much dirt comes off their face. Its almost gross but that while tissue..will be brown and black..





I sware you have to try this.. Its cheap too. No more expensive meds.|||I had very sensitive skin for awhile and the only thing I could use was Yves Rocher. The Bio Calmille line is wonderful. yvesrocherusa.com.|||using ice on your face also helps.try that one and see|||The remedy is WATER... NO products! My sister has battled her acne for AGES! She asked me what my secret was, and I said that it's a splash of water! Really! She scoffed at this, but what I didn't know is that she gave up all her medicated creams, chose not to use her long line up of cleansers and moisturizers, and instead went the natural route- testing out my theory. She fully expected to prove me wrong, but a few weeks later, she came up to me with a clearer face and said that she had taken my advice, and it had worked for her. People get so caught up in trying to clear their skin that they don't realize they're adding to the problem! Let your skin equalize itself... throw out all the chemicals you apply and let your skin breathe and regulate to its natural state.


Coming from someone who doesn't share your dilemma, you can take this advice as you please.


Good luck!|||Tea Tree oil - it is a natural antibiotic





You can find it at a health food store, or on the vitamin aisle at Target.|||I use clean and clear. It won't go away like in 2 seconds but if you keep puting it on every day it maybe, maybe maybe will go away. Trust me.|||seriously all you need is a good soap... dove is good. It doesn't help to try all of these spot treatments all of the time... I think It can do more harm than good. It sounds like you have combination skin therefore where something will dry your skin out in places to get rid of spots. Where you done have spots it will just make the skin dry and peel.|||Get a bowl of hot water put your face in the bowl and put a towel around your neck. Soak for 1-2 min. then Repeat except with a bowl of cold water.|||use baby soap rinse throughly with normal water, dont use wrinkle cream,massage cream ,night treatment cream ,use clear essence treatment day %26amp;night,dont for get to put uv essence every morning.The fresh( green )aloe vera juice can be use as lotion everyday %26amp; night too.good luck|||I use cetaphil its suggested by dermo's and I have extremely sensetive skin it has a whole line of products.|||Dr Murads Acne Complex


http://acne-treatment-4-all.blogspot.com...|||hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/m6kcr





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment