Friday, November 20, 2009

Male external genetalia itch problem, need help!?

My skin rash pretty much started when I was in 7th-8th grade, approx. 14 yrs. old, I am 29 now. It is on my groin, specifically on my scrotum and the underside shaft of my penis, it itches very severely. It seems like when I scratch there seems to be dead skin comming off like it were dandruff. Anyway, I have been to several dermatologists and doctors, all have prescribed medicine, and none have worked. Maybe some worked momentarily, but the medicine would ware off. I had several skin biopsy’s, none of which actually detected an allergy. No doctor could give me an exact diagnosis.


I've tried everything like switching underware, using unsented detergent, eating organic fruits and vegetables, applying dry skin lotions and aloe, using otameal or aloe vera soap, and taking fish oil. Not sure what else to do. Any suggestions, thoughts, reccomendations, diagnosis, similar problems?


I really apprecite your time to read this and reply if you can.


Thank you.|||psoriasis might be a concern does it ever bleed? with the skin flaking, other than that all I can think of is allergies and lord know you could be tested for a million things and find it's the million and one, my Dad had a three cream treatment he used every day fist vitamin E oil rub it on then bag balm rub that on then eucerin cream. I know a lot of work but well worth the effort. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment