Friday, November 20, 2009

How can I get a tan? I have very very pale skin and i burn easily in the sun and have never been known 2 tan?

When i have used tanning products in the past they seem to go very patchy on my skin,i dont know what to do about it. Everyone comments on how pale i am and its annoying me so much and i just need some colour. I dont want to try tanning beds as I know they can cause cancer but my mum is saying i should go on them which i was surprised at and sunbathing is the worst thing for me as i get rashes from the sun.|||Be proud of your pale skin! my nickname is death because I'm so white... but if you really want one use fake tan... Don't use sunbeds!!!!|||Try the new moisurisers that have a smedgen of self tan in them they build up a gradual tan without streaking.|||its spendy but do the spray on tan, or try lotions....but watch out, cuz I think they stink...and you can't shower for like 5 hours or something......good luck!!|||my advice, pale skin is very pretty. remember back then how everyone wanted to be very pale? jsut go with pink blush,peachy eyechadows and a bronzer. dont go out sunbathing anymore go out and play in the sun and wear high level sunsreeen! remeber white is very pretty. asians die for white skin|||i have the sa,e prob;em so i always put on some taning / sunlotion before i go out. I f u dont have any just but any skin lotion a while before you leave the house itll give u a li tan and wont give sun berns but becareful most ppl who have sensetive skin usuall have allergies to certain product for example im alergic to som lotions and some creams|||Well, if natural sun light just makes you burn, then tanning beds will to, so don't waste your money. My suggestion is to try the new Natural Glow lotion plus sunless tanner from Jergens (i think that's it), it gradually gives you a tan summer glow and it really does work, i use it myself!|||try johnson %26amp; johnson holliday skin! gradually build it. It may look patchy at fiirst but if you use it for a few days it will end up gorgeous.





dont sunbake! the average age for skin cancer these days is the 20s and 30s! it used to be 40s and 50s! soon it will be the teens!|||If you aren't able to be out in the sun, you will probably have an even worse reaction from a tanning bed! You should try other self-tanning products - it is the only safe way to get a tan. The Neutragena Build-A-Tan product (you can find it just about anywhere) works pretty good - I'm very fair and it gives just enough color. Good luck!|||go to a taning bed.|||There is a thing called "California Tan," which is a spray on tan. You go to a tanning salon where a professional sprays it on you. It looks natural, and lasts for about a week and a half. I have done it before and was very pleased with the results.|||Jergens Natural Glow for fair skin. I am a red head with very pale skin and this makes me look tan not orange.|||Alot of the self tanners are better now than they used to be. There are alot of new lotions out with some self tanners in them. Jergens and Oil of Olay both have them out. If you are really desperate, Some tanning places have the spray on tans!|||Hi, I think you might want to try the self tanners again. However, you must and I mean make sure you exfoliate with a loofa or some sort of soap that has exfoliating properties. Use a circular motion and then back and forth. Go over your knees, elbows and ankles last. That should do the trick and be sure if you use it on your face to wipe off your eyebrows.|||I am the same way and until this year I couldn't find a sunless tanner worth anything- try jergen's for pale skin. It's about $6-7 at Wal-Mart and works well over a couple of days. If you want to go darker you put it on each day, I find that 3 days and then not putting it on for a few days gives me a nice realistic color. No one will believe if I'm nice and brown, but the shade this one gives is a nice color without looking fake. I don't go to tanning beds, either burn or get nothing, and my dad has skin cancer, scariest thing I've ever seen, so I try not to get too much sun. The cool thing with the sunless tanner stuff is that you can still use a good sunblock so you don't get the rashes and no one will know it's not real.|||try the new spray on tan. you can get the procedure at a spa/salon, and since you are paying for the service they have to do a non splotchy job and the person applying it should be a professional.


Tanning in the sun will mke you splotchy- it happens to a friend of mine who is really pale, but the spray tan worked very well for her


- good luck





I'm sure you can find a local salon who offers spa lines that should have one|||Some people, including myself, are very attracted to pale skin on the opposite sex. I think it's really sexy. You don't need to get a tan if it's because you're afraid of insults. Screw them. I bet you're gorgeous the way you are.|||Don't worry about getting a tan. That so-called "healthy glow" is your skin's response to damage caused by UV rays. A deep, dark tan means that someone has done a lot of damage to their skin. It means that their hide will look like crumpled paper by the time they're 40; people will mistake them for being at least 10 years older than they really are. And if you have pale fair skin, you'll damage it that much quicker.





Unless you want to be mistaken for your grandmother, that is.|||Fake it fake it fake it!! sunbeds can be quite good but with all the products you nedd to go with it to keep it safe it is only worth it if you are going to do it as a regular thing. I would recomend going to a salon and having an airbrush tan or if you want a cheaper option the loreal summer skin tanning lotion is supposed to be good, my an even cheaper alternative is avon. It works just as well if not better than the loreal one. Just make sure you exfoliate before applying to prevent streaking! Hope this (very long winded!!)answer helped!|||u need to exfoliate all over first then get good fake tan and put it on u might need to practise so do your legs first til you get it right then at least u can wear trousers or jeans if u need to cover up the mistakes? or u could pay for someone professional to put 1 on for you?|||I saw someone not too long ago with a shirt that said, "Pale is the new tan". Why do you want to change the color of your skin? Just be yourself and don't worry about what other people say! Being pale is just as cool as having a tan! SMILE ;) (: and love yourself!|||Protect your pale skin from UV rays of all sorts, even from tanning beds. People who burn easily have less melanin in their skin which is the pigment which darkens the skin in tanning. It offers some protection from skin damage. Repeated burns puts pale people at a higher risk of skin cancer. So slap on some sunscreen, put on your hat, and keep your beautiful pale skin.|||I know how you feel, and people telling you to be proud of it doesn't really help at all. It doesn't help when people keep pointing it out either, because then you feel even more concious of it.





Anyway, I would suggest using a tan accelerater, there aren't very many in the UK, but Mainland Europe stocks a lot, so you could try eBay; I have Decleor Tan Accelerater, I don't know if it works yet, because it hasn't been sunny enough where I am, or you could get a fake tan done professionally.





Tan Acclerators make the melanin in your skin come up quicker, and melanin is what makes your skin tan. Also if you're going to use fake tan, you need to exfoliate thoroughly, and then moistourise, it makes everything even out. Some fake tans will look different on different people, so use testers first.|||I had a bit of tanning troubles myself. If I were you I'd stick with the pale skin. If you really don't like it , then try the lotions with subtle self-tanners. Rough skin like your knees tend to turn oranger so rub them out really well so you don't get patches. Be careful with self-tanners because if your not its completely embarrassing. It's risky business!|||I'm also really white. I'm able to tan but I prefer self tanner because they don't cause cancer or wrinkles like the sun can. If you burn easily in the sun, then a tanning bed probably isn't for you, plus those things are worse than the sun.





I like Loreal Sublime glow. It goes on with a tinted color so you can see to rub out any streaks. Before you use any self tanner, give your body a good scrubbing to get rid of the dead skin or else the tan could turn out blotchy. Put a little regular lotion on the tops of your feet and hands before putting tanner on those parts. I found that helps it to look natural. I apply the tanner on the tops of hands with a cotton ball or makeup sponge after washing tanner off of my palms.





For beginners, those gradual glow lotions out now work great. They give you a little bit of color. Jergen's Natural glow is an example of a good one.|||buy spray on tan%26lt; not cheap ones though|||I reccomend Jhonsonsnatuarlly soft...Holiday skin body lotion.


You apply it every night or day and the colour builds up over a period of time leaving you with a natural looking tan. It smells nice too-bonus.


Othere brands are also bringing out products like these so i would look around first before you buy. You need to try it out frot yourself really because everyones kin is different.


My friend used it and i personally think it made her look dirty but i used it and is has given me a healthy glow.


Hpe this helps ;-)|||Try this Neutrogena Sunless Tanning Foam. This is the best that I've found. It doesn't leave you orange and steaky. I LOVE this stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment