Friday, November 20, 2009

Dermatitis?

My son have a skin rash last week and the doctor said it might be scabies but I have been in my new apartment for one year and I know how scabies and bed bugs bites look like so I didn't believe that. They gave him a cream called "permethrin 5%" which instead of son get better his skin got worst. Now he have the rash in his face, butt, all over his body. Today they had send me to a dermatologist. That is to find out what is it that exactly what he has. And on the referral I saw that they put diagnosis "dermatitis". I just need to know if scabies bites is different than beg bugs and how it looks like. Thank you for your help.|||sounds like Morgellons. Log onto Morgellons.org and show tour doctor . He may not be abreast to this illness. 14 doctors later I am a bit better but the state took my son cause instead of being open minded the docs said I was crazy . I am sorry to break this too you . But like Mary your a good mom and I am here by email if any suggestions I can offer will be helpful. no treatment or doctors for this right now .Just us . Blessings to you and don't go to thew thousands of cure sights or mogellons message boards . there is only heartaches and sick people there . stick with us who got better but not totally over it. perhaps we can meet by phone sometime I'd like that ( huggs) a mom here too Moe

No comments:

Post a Comment