Monday, November 16, 2009

My skin is turning dark due to sun & i have got rashes so what should i do to get my colour back & alsono boil

help me out|||Hi dia,





1. You have to wash your face at regular intervals with cold water


2. Apply little bit gingly oil 15mins on your face, before you go to bed. But don't apply more, it will create pimps.





Have a beautiful face.





My wishes too...!|||You may have a sun rash, and as for you skin turning dark in color, I don't have a definitive answer for you, but have found a website that may have the answer(s) you are looking for, at www.netdoctor.co.uk . There you will find articles on either subject, the first in dealing with your skin rash, titled, "Sun rash (solar dermatitis)" and the second article titled, " Polymorphic light eruption". I hope these articles are of help to you. If you have further questions concerning these matters, please consult you primary care physician and/or dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment