Friday, November 20, 2009

Is green tea good for your skin?

im getting like terrible rashes due to the cold weather, my friend recommended green tea... idk is it really good for your skin?|||Some will say no and others will say yes.





Personally I've had good results with green tea. I swapped from coffee to green tea a few months ago and my skin cleared up a lot, but is still not perfect.





It's obviously worth a try. There are lots of thoughts out there regarding green tea, but in terms of health/nutrition I believe it is one of the better beverages to have. I read somewhere that Green Tea has 1 calorie in it and that it burn 67 calories just by drinking it.





Try it for a week and see how you go. There's no harm in trying and you might even like it.|||no.|||i doubt it but its good to help settle your stomach if its upset.|||I KNOW IT'S GOOD FOR YOUR INSIDES. JUST TRY IT ON YOUR SKIN. IT WON'T HURT TO TRY.|||I think it is good for you. It does not contain as much caffeine (which is known to be cause for skin trouble) and it won't end up clogging your pores or anything. It should be a very healthy choice.|||No, it will not help your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment