Friday, November 20, 2009

Frequently getting sick?

In the last six months I've gotten a cankersore almost every month and also skin rashes and fatigue to go along with them. Now I'm a big worry wart and I have OCD and anxiety and keep fearing I have HIV even though I haven't engaged in any behaviors that can result in the acquisition of the virus. Does anybody know if some people are more prone to getting the same type of virus over and over again? Also, is there something I could be doing to continue picking up these more minor, opportunistic viruses? Can the fact that I've been an anxiour person for a long time be the main contributor to my weakened immune system? FYI, it's the same god damn cold that I keep getting, the exact same symptoms. I'm not getting any other viruses. I haven't gotten fevers. It's just the same virus: first a cankersore, then fatigue and then, sometimes, skin rash.|||well stress can do this also do you have any mold and mildew in your home have you been thru katrina alot of us here in mississippi are having similar symptoms hope you feel better also when you described your cold as the same /// one you used the Lords name and thats wrong please do not do this thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment