Friday, November 20, 2009

Tiny red point sized dots on my body....?

I thought at first I had scabbies or something but wasn't sure, I don't know much about it except that it's a skin rash of sorts. I did a littler research and pretty much ruled that out of the question because I've had these red dots for 4 months now and no excessive rashes or anything like that have happened. But I did get extremly itchy at night for about 2 months, it went away for a while then came back and currently I do not itch at all during night time. This was one reason I thought it was scabbies.





I have a few dots below my breast area, some on my up legs around the thighs and front and a few scattered up and down both my arms. This isn't a STD of any sorts I know that but it's kind of scary for these dots to be appearing, my boss at work has given me a ride home a few times and I notice she has similar spots around he neck area on the back, does anyone have any idea on what it may be? Thanks....|||hi there...they sound to me like campell de morgan spots,little red spots,the wife has a few and there harmless. ive found you this link on them,check it out..http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/ask_the_doct...|||chicken pox|||There are so many things this could be. Probably you should try to see a dermatologist. If you are into alternative medicine, an acupuncturist who treats with herbs or a homeopath can help.





The extreme itchiness sounds like candida (yeast), but without seeing it no one could really tell you for sure. If you took a pharmaceutical (especially an antibiotic) before the rash appeared then you should seriously consider candida. It can take a while before the symptoms of candida appear, so don't rule it out if it took a month or so after taking the medication before it appeared.





The other avenue to pursue is exposure to industrial chemicals at work. Since you mention that your boss seems to have a rash as well you should consider this. Do you work at a job where you are exposed to industrial chemicals?|||OMG i think i have the same problem. i've had then for like 5 months, tiny pin-sized red dots, i think they are blood. i stratched a few and the red dissappered and then came back in one second. I had the same ichiness at night before i found them. I seriously have no clue what they are. I'm 16.|||Aged spots,,,,|||It could be caused from being exposed to the liquid bleach or being around the fumes and breathing them in, when I read your question, it made me think about how certain kinds of manufactured bleach can cause such spots, mexican bleach has a something in it that really cleans out the dirt and grime in clothese, that other brands do not seem to have, but if this bleach is not completly washed out of the clothes, then the residue remaining behind in the clothes can cause this type of skin irritation to appear.





I would recommend that you stay clear of bleach, the fumes and if washing with it, chose perhaps Woolite instead of the detergent your now using to wash your clothes with, and see if after three months whether or not these red dots go away.





Sometimes, mixing household chemicals together, say for washing clothes with tends to create fumes that if breathed, can create health problems for you. You must be very careful when using different types of chemicals together around the house, some do not mix well with others and some can even give off poisonous gasses that will do great damage to your lungs.





Maybe manufacturers should start including such information on their labels, as to warn the consumer that this particular product does not mix well with xxxx or xxxx, and does mix wll with xxxx or xxxx





Hope this helps solve the problem you are having.|||It could be psoriasis. When they're little round red spots, it's called psoriasis guttata.


Does someone in your family have psoriasis?


Did you get it after having (or during) pharyngitis or fever? Those are the most common ways for the psoriasis to break out.


A lot of people have got psoriasis (so do I), your boss could have it too, when it resembles a lot.


I hope you find out soon what it is, and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment