Monday, November 16, 2009

If anyone knows how to get rid of pimples and dark spots on tough skin like buttocks?

the problem that i am facing is..unlike others, instead of having pimples on face, i have them on my bums which make me very conscious when i wear bikini. The lesions look like rashes on some areas, pimples on some and dark spots everywhere. The skin over there is tough too. Although i scrub it often, it doesn't improve much. if there is a good solution for that, please share with me. thanks a lot.|||Ok hun I "had" the same problem as you and I know a at home treatment that does infact work on those areas, Firstly what you need to do is get some lemon, Lemon is very good for the skin in ways of toning and tighting, so you want that, secondly get a tea spoon of honey and mix alot of lemon and honey together, now lay down on your belly, read a mag, for 5-10 this allows time for the lemon to get to work, it will suck up all of the oil and dirty in your skin while the honey acts as a smoother, I hope this helps and good luck|||TMI...Go and see your dermatologist...|||There are some very good products by Annemarie Borlind of Germany which you can obtain from Elizabeth Love Aromatique. These are natural products with no animal or synthetic ingredients.|||may i suggest a regimen of daily light spanking|||I don't know if there pimples there probably heat bumps i get them in the summer and i put lotion on my u know and wear shorts allot so my bottom don't have to suffer in pants and they go away try it and see if it works good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment