Friday, November 20, 2009

Can you please give me some solution on skin itchiness?

I have been having itchiness to the point that sometimes I will have rashes. Wether it is cold or hot I will have itchiness. I tried different kind of lotions and creams, I tried aveeno soak, I tried hydrocortisone cream or lotion-no avail. If I sweat I'll itch, if my skin is exposed to exposed to cold weather I'll itch, or if I'm exposed to cold room from the aircon I'll itch as well. I feel miserable. They said maybe my skin is dry so I would drink water over water in attempt to hydrate myself but still I'll itch. I'm thinking it's allergy but to where? Does anybody experience this somehow sometime? Thanks for the information....|||Yes my dear friend it seems like you are allergy to either the soap are washing power you are using to wash your clothes, I was just like you a few years back, I had to go to Dial antibacterial soap for baths and had to get clothes washed with Tide Free. No more itching for me,, try that, if that don't work you have a major problem and need to see a dermatologist.. Sure hope this helps.|||yeah i use to have that, i think u have Atopic Dermatitis, which sounds exactly what ur describing me. well u need to go see a dermatologist and they'll prescribe u some triamcinolone. while at that lemme give u some tips:





dont use dyed soap


dont take a shower for more than 10 minutes


dont take a shower with the water so hot


when sleeping make sure u dont sweat


use the cool mist humidfier during the winter


make sure theres not a lot of dust in the house


get away from cigarette smoke, house dust mites, animal dander, trees, paints, varnishes, or insecticides


dont use perfume


dont kiss, hold, or touch anyone with fever blisters, herpes, or anykind of cold sores.








well maybe u have something else but im guessing u have this.|||The source below provides information on various rash types.

No comments:

Post a Comment