Friday, November 20, 2009

Do you like Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers?? If so, which color would you recommend for fair skin??

Hello everyone! I have very dry lips and have been using Vaseline, but it only works for a few hours and then it dries really bad!! It gives me like rashes on the corners of my lips... Someone told me to try Burt Bees lip balm. I have actually seen in magazines that this is the best line for making your lips smooth. I saw in their website Lip shimmers... I want to buy one to try... What color would you recommend for pale/fair skin?? I want a color that would look natural for everyday use, not a dark tone..


Thank you!!!|||The one thing I did not like was that it was sticky, like old chap stick it formed little balls on my lips. I can although recommend LipTox Sheer by bee luscious cosmetics its a beautiful sheer color fortified with real diamond dust and heals lips instantly! here is the shortcut for you.





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr...|||I bought the Champagne color and looks nice on me :) Report It
|||You can buy Bee Luscious on line they have a great customer service support line that is very helpful and it is located in certain areas, check the store locator on their site. Report It
|||I love Burts Bees Lip Shimmers! They feel very moisturizing and tingling. I think Champagne and Watermelon would look great on you. There's also another one called Radiance, but it doesn't contain a color, it just gives you slight shimmer that looks good on anyone or over any lipstick.|||Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers are awesome! I have very pale skin and wear the Champagne color. It's really pretty and moisturizing!|||I much more love the results I got from bee luscious liptox








I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||I vote for bee luscious liptox it worked incredible for me.|||I suggest a deep berry-ish tone...think rasberry or a dusty version of strawberry.





:) Hope that helped :)|||Although I have to agree with others about the sticky, waxy feeling I got from Burt's Bees. I use the Super Balm from Bee-Luscious because it's a colored balm kinda like a gloss but not sticky or waxy.





The reason you are having trouble with Vaseline is because it is petroleum jelly. Petroleum products destroy skin cells and actually dry your skin more.





Check out the Super Balm from Bee-Luscious just Google them.|||Have not used but I recommend champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment