Friday, November 20, 2009

Hii, between my legs, i see some kinda of rough patches developing..getting red in color and skin itching,..?

The skin is peeling off... red scar are appearing..


Iam feeling a lot itcher.


Is it contagious.


Did dis occur to me because of my panties?


Do u get similar rashes like me.


My sister is giggling right now looking at it.|||Hi Honey - sounds like Eczema - you'll need a steroid cream to make the itching go away. See a doctor.|||Go see a doctor ASAP


You might have an allergy, or a rash. either way, no one on here can diagnose it.


You should go to WebMD.com and use the "symptom check" if you want to get a somewhat reliable estimate of what you have.


Hope I helped!|||Dermatologist...I kind of broke out as a baby so do not be alarmed it was excema...Like the backwards way it is in Noxzema...this term and it is a itchy real red rash that spreads ...They put a white cream on such a rash and it is not much of a help at first...I can not remember but it is a prescription medication...Wash your clothes try not to scratch...air out wear shorts....I do not feel it is because of your underwear...if it is you need a OBGYN|||GO TO THE DOCTER!!!!!|||Well, don't scratch it and go to the doctor. The regular doctor can refer to the the dermatologist if needed. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment