Friday, November 20, 2009

Help i have this horrible red dry sore skin round my eyes?

i have just recently had this horrible thing appear on both my eyes but its worse on my right


it started at the top of my eyes and at the bottom but now the top isnt that bad its just like all red very sore and has dry skin but its very itchy.


i have no doctor at the moment as ive recently moved so i dont know what to do ?


i wear foundation but this has never happened before please help.


and im like getting all little rashes on my face and its going really red|||i had that before-its maybe exzema? i used e45 cream but be careful not to get it in your eyes|||Hi





I have had psriosis around my eyes, I used Aloe Gelly which is safe to use anywhere on the body and found it to be brilliant available at www.foreverbeealoe.com also comes with a 60 day money back guarantee. Maybe worth a try + it's 100% natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment