Friday, November 20, 2009

I have rashes for 2 months though i took anti histamine already it keeps on coming out on my skin.?

I've had something for a few years. Nothing works, makes it worse. :S|||Diagnosing eczema is not easy, and requires a visit to a physician. Only a physician can determine whether or not a skin rash is caused by eczema based upon the patient's recent medical history and family history, as well as a physical examination of the skin rash.





Talk to your doctor if you have:











A skin rash that itches


A skin rash that is patchy, bumpy, or scaly


A skin rash that first appeared before the age of 5


A skin rash that appears on different parts of your body, depending on your age (for example, a skin rash on the face, elbows, or knees in babies)


A skin rash that tends to flare up, then go away for a while before coming back again


Personal or family history of asthma, hay fever, or eczema


Very dry skin


Very sensitive skin





These symptoms can vary from person to person and may change over time. That's why your healthcare provider may want to see you and examine your skin rash more than once. Your healthcare provider also needs to know:|||i had a rash the doc told me was a yeast infection. it covered most of my upper body. he told me to cover infected parts with selsun blue for 3 nights. it worked.|||did you try hydrocortisone cream?





there's OTC or you can get stronger prescribed stuff from your dr.





also try corn huskers oil, milk, yogurt, avocado, carrot pulp, etc. on your skin--may help|||I had a bad rash too, it was worse when I got overheated and perspired. I thought it was an allergy too. As it turns out, it was a form of a yeast type fungal infection. There are several things that can help a fungus grow, warm moist opportunistic areas for the bacteria to grow and irritate the area.





I would itch and break out in a rash! I was fortunate enough to run out of the usual topical ointments some over the counter some perscription, there was nothing left in the house but some more perscription antihistamines (pills) and I swear they turn me into a slug! Or some cream for a vaginal yeast infection (the 7 day kind that comes with a tube like applicator)...





I had squeezed every tube of cream/ointment topical preparation dry, yes there were refills, but it was 10:00pm, and my pharmacy is NOT a 24 hour pharmacy. I could have run out to Walgreens or Walmart and got some more antihistamine or cortisone creams, but I was in agony with the itch, the pain from having scratched, just the scratching seemed to only make the rash more angry and it seemed to make it spread, I was in a bad way. So I thought, irritated vagina, VERY irritated skin...maybe this vaginal yeast infection product will help some with the itching, so I cleaned the area well with a gentle soap and warm water, rinsed and dried it thoroughly and slathered on some of the Vaginal Yeast Infection cream! Guess what, it made the terrible itch ease off some, the next morning the rash seemed to look better, so after my shower, I dried the area real well and put on some more of the yeast infection cream! I did this for 7 days, as if I was treating a vaginal infection, and by the end of the 7th day I no longer had a rash!





Now I am guessing that different fungi may need different treatment, but this one worked for my rash, when nothing the doctor ever gave me helped (except for the kick butt antihistamines for hives and severe itching). It has reoccured once, and I did another round of treatment on it, and it's currently gone again! Cleaning the affected areas with witch hazel after perspiring, and allowing the area to dry before reapplying the cream, seems to have made it work better for me.





Good luck, I lived with the tortures of a rash that would not go away and itched like hell for a long time, when I finally got desperate enough to try the Gyno stuff on it!|||You either have ezcema or you have something that you are extremely allergic to in your house that you touch everyday.... think back to when the rash started... did you get a new pet, perfume, or change your daily routine? If so, your problem may be easily treated by removing the object or avoiding it as much as possible.... Hope this helps :)|||See you doctor and get blood work done. Same thing happened to me and turned out I had an underactive thyroid that caused the rashes. You never know what else may cause it.

No comments:

Post a Comment