Friday, November 20, 2009

From lately when I sneeze, my cough has bad odour. I want to know what's wrong?

I am 56 yrs. 5' 7.5", weigh 86 kgs. veg. Indian. I am fond of sweets but discarded sweet foods from last 5 weeks. After 3 weeks, I started suffering of irritable skin rash. I took some sweet food, it did reduce the rash. My water intake too might have been low for addiction to internet. I started taking more water. I sit on comp nearly whole day and do not go out for days. I feel, I have cold when I have rash which usually last for an hour or two. The rash has practically gone. I don't know whether my rash cause cold or cold cause rash. I am worried, am I heading for a big sickness. Answers from doctors or people from medical field will be highly appreciated.|||it could be a number of things. i would go to the Dr. and have him check you out. do you smoke? if so and sometimes even if you don't it could be bronchitis. i know when i have bronchitis my cough really smells bad cause of the infection in my lungs, so i would go to the Dr. and let him check you out. or go to http://www.webmd.com/ you might get answers there.|||see the dentist ,and check what you eat it could also come from your stomach.|||You could have a throat, lung or sinus infection= sometimes w a cough it is drainage from the sinuses and it does not smell good when infected- rinse your sinuses w salt water=every four hours- run it in one nostril and let it run out the other or out your mouth- vitamin C helps- and vitamin E- and you could see a doctor-D|||I think that you are getting dehydrated, like you said. If you sit for hours/days on the 'net, you aren't drinking water, not talking, not salivating, really. Drink at least six glasses of water daily.





Be sure to floss TWICE a day, am/ pm and brush your tongue well when you brush your teeth.





Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Drink one cup of tea daily and eat some yogurt.





Try to get out and at least walk around the block twice. It will help get our heart/lungs going and get rid of some of the gunk being stored in your body tissue from not exercising.





GOOD LUCK.





Or see a doctor. You sound depressed, as well.|||Neither I am a Dr. nor Im from medical field. The inf I am


giving u based solely on past experience. The system of


bad odour is generally from your wind pipe, which has


got sputum due to your catching cold. I strongly recommend you to drink several times warm water, each


time atleast 8 oz or even more and with this your sputum may come out from mouth. Sometime, anti boitic is nece.


The best solution is that you visit either Chest Dr.or ENT. I


feel, your problem is still on initial stage but don't delay


and visit dr. soon. If you are unable to find Chest/ENT,


visit matured/experienced GP, who can also solve ur


problem but dear don't delay and move fast. Try to avoid


sweet items, fried items and even sweet fruits, e.g. apple,


banana, etc. Don't eat chocolates. Repeating, warm water, several times a day, would help you a lot but the best %26amp; long time solution is dr. Good Luck.|||first of all you are obese second inactivity third fond of sweets. Rashes which has been relieved by consumption of sweets is strange. just go through basic blood investigations eg TLC with DIFFERENTIAL COUNTS, LFT, KFT, fasting blood and lipid profile, URINE and STOOL ANALYSIS. In your case just quit sitting and go to village with fresh air and unpolluted water and do yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment