Monday, November 16, 2009

Has anyone ever gotten skin reactions from stress, like acne, or boils, or rashes?

Poor diet,overload on sugar,junk foods and processed foods like fast foods have alot of chemicals in them as with the clothing most of us buy not even looking at the tag or we just think because it feels nice it must be nice.NOT TRUE! Synthetics is the leading cause of yeast infections and athletes foot.Your sneakers are lined with it which causes feet to overheat as well as those with blended panties or even pants,of all types, will have spandex,rayon,polyester etc.some 100% and some blended but the blends still cause boils,rash,all types of skin problems.Theres more to this check out sites I have listed.Hope this helps.|||I have definitely had pimples due to stress, yes.|||yeah, I get rashes and hives and break out too, when I'm under too much stress.|||yes stress can cause so people to have skin problems acne, pimples or rash.|||I tend to be stressed with PMS and that then causes stress and hormonal acne.





I just implement some acne creams in to my regime.


Or do a mask - (I try to do one once a week anyway)





Stress does not help the skin! We break down mentally, or get tired and everything goes down hill. (can induce hives, or a break out)!|||Yup. My friend gets cold sore breakouts when she's stressed out, and I knew someone that would get rashes. Stress really can cause quite a change in your body's system, so I think developing acne would certainly be a possibility too.|||yes|||Normally I have a pretty nice head of hair, but not too long ago, stress caused me to lose so much hair that I started looking like donald trump. It wasn't pretty. Stress is nasty. Fortunately everything's back to normal!|||I have contact dermatitis (skin allergies, so when I'm exposed to what I'm allergic to I break out into itchy hives), but when I'm stressed I tend to have a flare up, as well. For me, it starts on my upper chest, getting really itchy and the hives start showing up, then on my arms, around my shoulders and elbows. I hate it, because if it starts flaring up and I can't get it under control FAST, I have to go to the doctor and get a cortisol shot. Sometimes just a little benadryl creme will make it go away, but usually I need a shot...|||My daughter gets all three , often at the same time. Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment