Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why do I have all these problems?

I am a neurotic perfectionist and freak out over absolutely everything, and sometimes I am, like, addicted to procrastination and am extremely lazy. I am a hypochondriac, or maybe I actually have Poly-Cystic Ovarian Syndrome, a Giant Cell Tumor under my toe, some sort of rare skin rash on my neck that has been there for months, Vocal Cord Dysfunction, Bipolar Disorder, stress fractures in my shins, Anxiety Disorder, Insectophobia and Arachnophobia, possibly Hammer Toe in my pinky toe, something else that causes random pains in, like, my lungs and heart occasionally, and a sinus-infection-like headache that keeps coming back for about 3 minutes then disappears for a day, sometimes more, sometimes less, but that wasn't cured by the antibiotics that I took (amoxicillin for 10 days). Also, I can't walk into my closet, the bathroom, another closet, or my bedroom at night without turning on the lights and looking around first. Do I need a psychologist? I can't tell my parents (anxiety).|||Alright, first it sounds like you have OCD, depression, and borderline personality disorder. Look those things up on webmd.





What makes you feel lazy is your depression, what makes you feel sick and work against yourself is the borderline personality disorder (not bi-polar), and finally what makes you neurotic is your OCD. You probably also have anxiety due to your constant struggle with yourself.





As far as the headache is concerned, its most likely allergies. Allergy headaches do that.





Please talk to your parents, if they are good parents then they will get you the help you need.|||First of all honey, calm down! I would suggest talking to a therapist or psychologist. They can explain what's going on and prescribe medication if they feel you need it. If you are in school, you could talk to a therepist there. You could also go to your family doctor and have him refer you. The main thing is you need to talk to someone. I hope everything works out for you! God bless!|||Hypochondriac?


u need to quit focusing on whats wrong with u and get out there and have a great time.


i could have all of those problems.


i think that u are shoving all of these problems onto yourself.


u making a big deal out of all of these things and tacking legitimate disease names onto them. u need to quit worrying so much and live, for crying out loud!|||I can't explain why all this happens, I often feel the same way about my life. It isn't fair, and you're not alone in being unlucky in these things.





Next time you're seeing a doctor, talk to them about your anxiety and bipolar stuff and see if you can't get treated for it if you aren't already. Ask them to refer you to a councilor if you feel it's necesssary.





Yes, seeking help would be good.|||You need to talk to someone- family, friend, school counselor (if you're in school), someone at your church/synagogue/whatever.





If you don't feel comfortable talking to your parents- talk to your family doctor- he/she can help determine if you genuinely suffer from a physical health problem, then help you decide if you need a therapist or psychologist.|||Since I'm not a doctor, I'm not going to try to offer medical advice. But I think you should tell your parents about your problem. If you can't tell your parents than you should talk to a guidance councillor at school. But if school's is out wherever you live (it is here), than you should go to the hospital or a walk-in clinic. If you live in America than I'm not sure how that works because I think you have to pay for medical care, maybe an American could clarify that for me. But go anyways cause I doubt they'd be like go away unless you bring cash. Anyway, It's not healthy to think you're sick all the time. That can actually make you sick. But don't worry, there's lots of people that want to help you.





Good luck!|||I don't like to be rude, but as well as all the problems you mention, I found you quite boring. I fell asleep half way through your question and when I woke up, you were still asking it.


I hope someone else can help you.


Good night.|||You definitely have OCD or better known as Obsessive compulsive disorder. Among other things you do have a severe case of anxiety and ADHD. With all that information does not sound like bipolar disorder. Depression with GAD (generalized anxiety disorder). PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) If you suffered a great trauma in your life. My prognosis: Depression,GAD and OCD.|||Sounds like you are pretty normal to me. I am old"er" and have yet to meet a sane person. You are most likely afraid to talk to your parents because they are the cause.


On the positive side, they were probably so intent on protecting you from danger they made you afraid to move ( the positive part being they care enough to try).


And as this man said so well, "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" --Krishnamurti. Need I say more???





And, the people who think they are sane are the sickest, because they are in total denial of reality. I am not just babbling but have spent a lifetime observing and studying.|||ok what you have to do is stop and smell the roses.You are probaly getting way too worked up on this.Calm down and try to take deep breathes for a few minutes each day.Enjoy life,and after you chill out a little,face your fears.Go to a doctor and discuss you problems.Say to yourself,"nothing is there"or"nobody is here"or nothing is wrong.Thinking logic and thinking positive always helps.I know this from experience.|||Print your question out and put it on the dining room table.





Edit. Sorry. But you have to realize that you can get help with the things you're feeling. To me, if you're asking about it on the internet, you're asking for help. And guess what? There IS help. I want you to feel better. And I bet your parents do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment