Saturday, April 24, 2010

I was just wondering...?

i've been datin my girl for 2 weeks now, and she decided for my bday this sunday, that she would give me a bj. but i recently developed a skin rash on my upper thighs. its not an std or antything bad. Should i be worried about her seeing it? or should i just act like its nothin?|||hahah thats a awsome birthday present!


well i would go to the store and get some Hydrocortezone (i dunno how to spell it)


and take a nice oat meal bath, then rub some mild lotion on it and it will go away.


i would really try to clear it up, you don't want to look dirty. (im not saying you are at all) its just she might look at it and think something.


oor.. she might not even care! just give her a heads up.|||Hope it goes away, because you don't want her catching it either.|||If its still there by the time she gives you a bj..DOnt, not only is it embarrasing for you its embarresing for her.

1 comment:

  1. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee.

    Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus i have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try I was cured by his herbal medicine and natural herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    He’s waiting to help you.


    HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING DISEASES;

    If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES HSV 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS, Yeast-infection's (HPV), and Hepatitis A, B. liver diseases , Diabetes, 1 or 2. , fibroids, Chlamydia, Genital herpes, Alzheimer’s, Trichomoniasis , Tuberculosis, CAD, Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.

    ReplyDelete