Saturday, April 24, 2010

Embarassment at dermatologist office! Don't know what to do.?

I have never seen a female doctor before my male dermatologist was on vacation and a woman was filling in. I had an genital skin rash. She asked me to stand up and drop my pants. She pulled up a stool and began to examine my penis at eye level to her. The feeling of a woman touching me caused an immediate erection. I appologized and she said it was normal. She continued the examine and pulled my foreskin back and i couldn't control it and ejaculated! I have never in my life been so embarassed! It went all over her hand, arm and her neck. I appologized repeatedly as she quickly turned grabbed some paper towel and left the exam room. A nurse came a few moments later handed me a damp paper towel and told me to clean up and get dressed as she explained my medication.


What should it do? This can't be normal?


I have to see her for another visit next week, do you think she was mad?|||i feel bad for you bro. but you're probly not the only guy who would. its not uncommon for a male to ejaculate while his penis is being handled by a woman at eye level.|||damn, that some funny crap right there. You will be the talk of the office. But on the real side im sure you arent the first|||I'm not a doctor but I babysit for a urologist...a female urologist. She has had this happen to her more times than she can count. She says it's embarrassing for both her and her patients but she is use to it. Don't worry, you will turn red but try to control yourself a little better and if you feel like it's going to happen again, move back or put your hand there to stop it from getting on her!|||I'd go to a different Dr. If it's not serious enough that you have to keep the apointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment