Saturday, April 24, 2010

Help what career do you think I should pursuit with these interest?

I'm battling between being a bacteriologist and something with fashion.( I know two completely different choices) But this is what I like doing..





I love finding out what causes diseases or bodily injuries to happen for example if I have a stomach ache I want to know what's going on in there how did this happen. If there's a skin rash I want to know how it originated it etc...but I don't like to interact with people I love being in my own place doing my own work without being bothered. I love to travel and am very adventurous. I love, love fashion but don't want to be a fashion designer. I love art and being creative, I love writing essays, poems, reports or short stories. I'm also very good in presentation. I love advertising but don't like marketing so major in advertising/marketing is out of the question I guess.. Unless there's a field(career) solely in advertising. Being a columnist also crossed my mind but I need more info about that career. As you can see I need a big help!!|||Take an apptitude test.





Be a scientist 40 hours and creative the rest of the hours. At least you will be assured a living wage and benefits while you are testing your creative talents. Having a solid education to fall back on is important.|||I agree with Rabbi - have you looked in to "CSI" type careers - forensic anthropology

No comments:

Post a Comment