Saturday, April 24, 2010

Needing a diagnosis?

I am currently recieving treatment at the hospital for an abdominal pain. The symptoms i have are, diahorrea, constipation, really bad abdominal pain, itchy skin rash. These are the main ones. Iv had this for around 5 years now. When i was around 7 i had an inflammed bowel but no further tests were done because this went away. also at around 13 i was wrongly diagnosed with having an appendicitis..again this went away. It's realy getting me down %26amp; i really just want an answer soon, i have to wait till feb to have results of my FIRST tests %26amp; there will be many more to come i feel. Does anyone have any ideas? please get back to me asap! if you need to know anything else feel free to mail me x|||I'm afraid that only a DR can diagnose you properly! i would not want to give you a wrong diagnosis. Just wait for the results to come they will have to obviously find out whats wrong with you.|||Does this seem to come and go?


Does all the lotion in the world not seem to help?





It's a long shot, but my Ex use to have symptoms like yours ( and others , you might have more that you don't realize are realted) she had lupus.


If they are truly stumped,have your Dr's do the test. Can't hurt, may help.

No comments:

Post a Comment