Saturday, April 24, 2010

I like to crap my pants....is that wrong?

I like to crap my pants, especially at the public park. Whenever it's runny, i reach down and grab a handful. Then I rub the runny content on my dog. Will it give him a skin rash? And do you think people find that offensive? I'm serious I'm not kidding so please no joking around. And yes, I am from america...and I do not take meds, and I'm not mentally retared. I'm a normal person who loves her poo.|||Nasty! you need to see a doctor so you can take meds. Why take out your anger on your dog.|||Poo love. Nice. Yes, others find it offensive, and it could give your dog a rash.|||Yes that is very wrong... your sick!|||honey you do whatever turns your crank some of us are different then you though|||umm how old are u ? whatever. i suggest that you stop or u will never get any guys... ewww that is gross but u are entitled to do whatever u want....happy crapping!|||ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ......sorry about that, i understand your condition is serious, but it's the most funniest thing i've ever heard.


good luck with that...!|||Omg you are so weird!!! Yes your dog can get a rash! I feel bad for your dog. That is cruel. Rubbing your crap on it is discusting. Get help seriously. How old are you. Crap is ment to land in the toilet not to soil your pants or be rubbed on your dog. Never do it again. Yes people find it offensive. You need help seriously.|||lol.I'm sorry but that is just wrong. if you love your poo then you not normal, btw that is very offensive... don't do that it's just sick!|||what are you 2 years old .????|||To each their own, I guess. You should know that poo has a lot of germs in it that can cause diseases and you shouldn't be playng with it or putting it on your dog. You could be exposing others to diseases. Poo is a biohazard.|||You're funny|||I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOUR POOR DOGGY... YOU SHOULD GIVE HIM TO A NICE OWNER WHO WON'T SMOTHER HIS FUR WITH ****. AS FOR YOU, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT AS LONG AS YOU DON'T GO SPREADING YOUR CRAP ON ANIMALS.

No comments:

Post a Comment