Saturday, April 24, 2010

Psoriasis cure?

I have had it for years , have tried many medications with mixed results , mostly they did not work . A few days ago I spilled some WD40 on it by accident , since then it is drying up , going away . There is no skin rash , no reaction to it at all .


Comments ?|||my wife has it on her scalp,,quite a large patch of it. maybe we will try a small spot of it with WD40 and hope for the best...thx..hope it does the trick...hope yours stays away..you might be on to something there...|||Well you may have found a new cure. What a scream.





The one thing that will help Psoriasis is oil and creams that add moisture to your skin. Any beeswax product is excellent.


You can find these in massage wax's.





I wonder if WD40 has any beeswax in it. LOL.





Also keep your liver clean- do a liver cleanse.





Below is the best ones I know and easy peasy. Give it


a go and you will also look and feel better





hugz J

No comments:

Post a Comment