Saturday, April 24, 2010

What is it?!?

My boobs are really sore and I'm really grouchy. I was thinking that maybe it was just the medicine vitex im taking but im really not sure cause its not a side effect? anyone else have any symptoms like this when they were taking it? I dont know if its the medicine or what? but its making me nuts...My husband cannot stand me either haha!





this is whats listed for vitex?


Vitex does not contain natural hormones. It appears to increase progesterone by stimulating luteinizing hormone release from the pituitary gland. Vitex also normalizes excessive prolactin, promoting fertility.


Female infertility





PMS, especially breast tenderness, cramping, and headaches





Acne, especially if it is related to the menstrual cycle





Fibrocystic breast disease





Heavy menstruation


Side effects are rare. Occasionally, women experience mild digestive upset or minor skin rash. Vitex is not recommended during pregnancy|||side effects listed are always the most common ones people get. your medicine may be in fact causing your achy boobs. just because it's not listed, doesnt mean you don't react to it. different medicines have different side effects on different people. we're not all alike!

No comments:

Post a Comment