Saturday, April 24, 2010

How do I know if I am I allegeric to ferrets?

I have a small rash on the top of my hands. It turns red when I put lotion on it or wash my hands. I thought it might be from the ferrets I just got a week ago but I can't find any type of allergic reation to ferrets on the internet. Can you get a skin rash from ferrets or do you think it is contact dermatits. or something else. Thanks|||The ferrets probably carried some bacteria in the hair to which you are allergic to, try to stay away from the for about a week and see what happens, most likely you don't have dermatitis, just a little infection caused by bacteria..☺|||i really don't think it is the ferret after all they are the suggested pets for people with animal allergies; it might be something in the soap or lotion or maybe dermatits. check with your dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment