Saturday, April 24, 2010

I have very sensitive underarms...my armpits get irritated easily when I shave. Help?

So, for years now I have been dealing with my armpits being easily irritated. I had a skin rash on my arms, underarms and stomach about 8 years ago, and since then my underarms suck! I shave them about once a week or 2 weeks depending. I usually dont wear shirts without sleeves because I am embaressed. I can only use one kind of deoderant, because all the other ones I have tried irritate. The same goes with the razor I use, it has to be a Schick disposable...any suggestions out there? I would love to wear tank tops more often.|||Shave your underarms the night before you put deodorant on so they won't be freshly shaven skin. Use deodorants for sensitive skin as well and try the razors that have the protective gel stuff on the head of it which will not irritate as much when you are shaving. Also, try using some kind of shaving gel when shaving instead of soap which could be irritating in itself.. Good luck!|||Your most welcome! I hope one of my suggestions really does it for ya!! Good Luck! Report It
|||I use a natural stone from GNC you wet it and apply under your arms. I generally rub my armpit about 10 times with the stone. It has no smell or residue to leave behind. What i have noticed it that when i shave my armpits i now have no deodorant built up that the razor will drag across. I can shave my armpits with plain water if i choose to. This stone cost $1.99 from GNC and will last you well over 6 months. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment