Saturday, April 24, 2010

Embarassment at dermatologist office! Don't know what to do.?

I have never seen a female doctor before my male dermatologist was on vacation and a woman was filling in. I had an genital skin rash. She asked me to stand up and drop my pants. She pulled up a stool and began to examine my penis at eye level to her. The feeling of a woman touching me caused an immediate erection. I appologized and she said it was normal. She continued the examine and pulled my foreskin back and i couldn't control it and ejaculated! I have never in my life been so embarassed! It went all over her hand, arm and her neck. I appologized repeatedly as she quickly turned grabbed some paper towel and left the exam room. A nurse came a few moments later handed me a damp paper towel and told me to clean up and get dressed as she explained my medication.


What should it do? This can't be normal?


I have to see her for another visit next week, do you think she was mad?|||lol, that's funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment